Fort Worth Urgent Care
Urgent Care Services
Should you take your child to the emergency room or to urgent care? Or should you wait until your pediatrician's office opens? In an emergency, don't hesitate to go to the emergency room. But, if your child does not have life-threatening symptoms, we offer an urgent care center for your convenience.
Urgent care situations are illnesses or injuries that need medical attention. Examples of services offered at Cook Children's Fort Worth Urgent Care:
- Ear infections/pain
- Strep/sore throats
- Cold symptoms
- Mild dehydration
- Respiratory illnesses – including respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), bronchitis, bronchiolitis, pneumonia and asthma without severe breathing difficulty
- Sprains and possibly broken bones
- Minor cuts
- Infected bug bites
- Foreign body removal (marbles, beans and other interesting things)
- Urinary infection symptoms
- Pinworms, ringworm, rashes and pink eye
- Painful muscle strains
- Head injuries without loss of consciousness or vomiting
Open 24/7. Walk-ins welcome.
New patients, for your convenience, please have your insurance information ready when you call. 682-885-8012.