Post-Baccalaureate Pediatric Nurse Residency program
Applications for the July 2017 Cohort will open December 16, 2016
July 2017 Cohort:
- Applicants must graduate between December 2016 and May 2017
- Applicants may only apply to one of the three tracks below.
- Deadline for all documents is Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 5 PM Central Standard Time
October 2017 Cohort
Applicants must graduate between May 2017 and August 2017.
July 2018 Cohort
Applicants must graduate between December 2017 and May 2018.
- Deadline: Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 5 PM Central Standard Time
- Interview Notification: Week of February 20
- Interview Week: March 6 – 10
- Selection of Residents and Notification: Week of March 13
- Start of Residency: July 10, 2017
Click on a track below for detailed information and to apply:
Cook Children's is a 421-bed Magnet-designated hospital, ranked as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. We are a tertiary-level, state-of-the art regional medical center with the Promise "to improve the health of every child in our region." Learn more about Cook Children's Medical Center.
Questions regarding Cook Children's Nurse Residency program may be directed, through email, to Nancy Murphy at email@example.com. You may also call 682-885-7596 Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Central.