Cook Children's offers this clinic to assist your child and family with feeding difficulties.
Fort Worth South Rehab Clinic
1919 Eighth Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Appointments available on Fridays.
Helping children (7 months-6 years) with:
- Oral Motor Needs
- Failure to Thrive
- Sensory Feeding Difficulties
- Infant Feeding Mismanagement
- G-Button Feeding transition
- Equipment and Positioning Needs
Parent Education Classes:
- Session 1: Emotional Support
- Session 2: Oral-motor Developmental Milestones
- Session 3: Sensory Disorders: Sensory system and self-feeding
- Session 4: Texture, taste: Normal transition
- Session 5: Good nutrition: Appropriate food choice/amount
- Session 6: Behavior: Parent-Child Struggle
- Session 7: Making it Work at Home
- Session 8: Behavior and Feeding
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition Services
- Child Life Services
- Social Services
- Translation Services (available by request)
- Patient participation in the feeding clinic is determined by the results of the speech and occupational therapy evaluations and clinical, professional judgment of the licensed speech language pathologist and occupational therapist.
- Success in the feeding clinic is based upon parent and patient participation, and their dedication to completing and attending all aspects of the program.
- Evaluations, therapy services, and consultations will follow standard Rehab Services fee schedule.
- Your insurance claim will be filed, if applicable.
- Any co-payment or out of pocket responsibility will be collected at the time of the visit.
Payment plans can be arranged through Cook Children’s patient financial services 682-885-4449. Financial Assistance options are available. We accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover
Related Information and Forms: