2014 SPORTS Symposium
After this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize medical emergencies that happen to school-age athletes during sporting practices and events.
- Identify how to prevent injuries that come with training incorrectly and overtraining the young athlete.
- Discuss the latest evidence-based knowledge on concussion prevention and management.
- Identify key nutritional factors for young athletes to have optimal performance.
- Explain the diagnostics of running injuries along with key principles of training runners.
- Examine medical conditions specific to the female athlete.
Have a question? We are here to help. For additional information, contact Lorena Lopez at 682-885-3195.