Cook Children's promise of improving the health status of every child in our region requires that we foster the continued growth and development of great physicians, great leaders, and great staff.
We provide an integrated approach to the diverse educational needs of our unique health care system. Offerings include an extensive clinical orientation, continuing professional education, management and leadership development, professional development, computer training, preceptor development, and more. Class schedules, sign-up, and online learning activities are available through the ULearn learning management system.
Remote Access to ULearn
Access ULearn using this link.
If you are accessing ULearn remotely for the first time, you will need to set up a password for your remote access. Follow the steps below.
1. Access ULearn. You should either bookmark this page or save the ULearn link as a favorite.
2. Enter the username that you use to access the network at Cook Children’s.
3. Click the link next to Forgot Password? and re-enter your username for validation.
4. An email will be sent to your Cook Children’s email address to allow you to set a password. This password is only for your remote access to ULearn and is case sensitive.
5. If you have problems logging into ULearn, contact the Service Desk at 682-885-7999 or send an email to the ULearn Administrators. We will get back with you on the next weekday.
For assistance in using ULearn, review the ULearn User's Guide.