At Cook Children's, we want you to have all the information you need at your fingertips. So, with the help of families, we created a family medical planner to help you keep your child's health information in one place and up to date.
We encourage you to print this document and put it in a binder. Bring the binder to clinic appointments or hospital visits and share the information with any of your child's caregivers.
Customize your own medical planner
These binder pages can be customized for a boy or girl. You can choose and print the pages you need for your child. Feel free to create and add your own pages to make this binder as useful as possible.
Additional pages will soon be available for printing, please check back often.
Using your family medical planner
- This is a tool to help families organize information relating to their child's condition and treatment. It empowers parents to better manage their child's care, as well as be an active participant of the care team.
- Families and caregivers should feel free to add tabs and information as needed to manage their child's care.
- Not all of the forms that are included need to be used or filled out. The families should customize what is helpful for them.
- It is important to keep information in the binder, such as medications and care plans, up to date.
- The binder can easily be brought to clinic appointments and hospital admissions.
We'd love to offer help and receive your feedback.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about the family medical planner, please email us at email@example.com.
Keeping children and teens healthy and safe is always a top priority.
Whether you are a parent, youth sports coach, school coach, school professional, or health care provider, these links will help you recognize, respond to and minimize the risk of concussion or other serious brain injury.
- Brain injury basics - Learn how to detect, respond to, recover from and help prevent concussions.
- Helmet safety - Learn how to choose, fit and maintain the right helmet for specific sports.
- Resource center - Download free training and resources, check out videos and podcasts, connect with us and more.
- Get involved - You can make a big difference in educating your community about concussion and keeping kids and teens safe from this injury.
- Concussion laws - Learn about Return to Play and other state, league and organization concussion policies