Fort Worth Urgent Care
Urgent care services
For times when kids get sick or have an accident after hours, our team of pediatric-trained, experienced physicians, nurses and technicians are ready to help.
We realize that many urgent health care needs occur after hours when your child's primary care provider may not be available. In these cases, we offer pediatric urgent care services that are both convenient and comfortable for your child.
If your child is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911 now.
For accidental poisoning dial 1-800-222-1222.
Location and hours
Cook Children's Urgent Care
1401 W Pulaski St.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Urgent care walk-ins accepted, open 7 a.m. – midnight.
Due to cold/flu season, we're serving more patients and may have extended wait times. In order to give patient families our most-focused care, this location may need to stop accepting patients prior to our normal closing time.
When to visit urgent care
Urgent care situations are illnesses or injuries that need medical attention. Examples of services offered at Cook Children's Fort Worth Urgent Care:
- Ear infections/pain
- Strep/sore throats
- Cold symptoms
- Mild dehydration
- Respiratory illnesses – including respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), bronchitis, bronchiolitis, pneumonia and asthma without severe breathing difficulty
- Sprains and possibly broken bones
- Minor cuts
- Infected bug bites
- Foreign body removal (marbles, beans and other interesting things)
- Urinary infection symptoms
- Pinworms, ringworm, rashes and pink eye
- Painful muscle strains
- Head injuries without loss of consciousness or vomiting
Why choose a pediatric urgent care facility?
At Cook Children's, we've seen it all, and we treat it all, quickly. Our team of pediatric-trained physicians, nurses and technicians are experienced in all things kids, and they're ready to take care of your child's needs. In addition to excellent care, our Fort Worth urgent care center offers:
- Board certified pediatricians, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Urgent care walk-ins accepted
If it turns out that more serious medical care is needed, your child will have access to the best pediatric emergency care available at Cook Children's Medical Center, located on the main campus in Fort Worth. Our Teddy Bear Transport team is always ready for those extremely critical cases when your child needs to get to our medical center quickly.
Patient information and consent forms:
Fees, payments and insurance
- Fees, insurance co-payment and deductibles are due at each visit.
- Please bring insurance identification to every appointment.
- Let us know when there are changes in insurance coverage, address, employment or phone numbers.
- For more information on Cook Children's financial and billing information, click here.
Accepted insurance plans: Click here to view accepted insurance plans.
New patients, for your convenience, please have your insurance information ready when you call. 682-885-8012.