Have you ever felt a bit uncomfortable in a doctor's office? When we designed our office, one of our main goals was to make it as warm and inviting as possible, from the colors and lighting all the way to the seating so that you and your children feel comfortable. Our staff is warm and loving, and knows how to make a kiddo feel welcome!
We've moved to a new office in the Castle Hills neighborhood. Our building will be located at the corner of FM 544 and Texas State Highway 121. The new space is only a few miles away from our previous location, so we didn't move far. View the location of our new building by clicking here.
Cook Children's Pediatrics
1600 FM 544, Ste. 100
Lewisville, TX 75056
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon - 1 p.m.)
Saturdays: Please call for appointment availability.
Make an appointment
New patients can make an appointment by calling: 817-382-3069. Existing patients now have the power to schedule appointments with our Lewisville primary care office through mycookchildrens.org. New patients, for your convenience, please have your insurance information ready when you call.
Office hours and appointment information
- Call between 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Mon–Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday. We are better able to answer your questions and give you advice when we can have your child's medical records on hand.
- A nurse will take your call, or if one is unavailable, leave a message with a receptionist and a nurse will return your call. Rapid responses are very important to us.
- Routine office visits are by appointment only; we will make every effort to accommodate your needs when your child is ill.
- Please call as soon as possible if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Our office is closed most holidays, including New Year's Day, July Fourth, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Warm and inviting rooms for the kids