Post-Baccalaureate Pediatric Nurse Residency program
Applications for the October 2017 Cohort will open April 3, 2017
October 2017 Cohort:
- Applicants must graduate between May 2017 and August 2017
- Applicants may only apply to one of the three tracks below.
- Deadline for all documents is Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5 PM Central Daylight Savings Time.
July 2018 Cohort
Applicants must graduate between December 2017 and May 2018.
- Deadline: Thursday, June 22 at 5 PM Central Standard Time
- Interview Notification: Week of June 26th
- Interview Week: July 10-14
- Selection of Residents and Notification: July 24
- Start of Residency: October 2, 2017
Click on a track below for detailed information and to apply:
Cook Children's is a 421-bed Magnet-designated hospital, ranked as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. We are a tertiary-level, state-of-the art regional medical center with the Promise "to improve the health of every child in our region." Learn more about Cook Children's Medical Center.
Questions regarding Cook Children's Nurse Residency program may be directed, through email, to Nancy Murphy, Nurse Residency Program Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 682-885-7596 Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Central.