Locations and Lifestyle
One of the biggest perks of becoming a part of the Cook Children's family is the great lifestyle you'll find near all of our locations.
Cook Children's main campus is located in the heart of Fort Worth Texas. Just minutes away from the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Fort Worth is the 17th largest U.S. city. With numerous new hotels, restaurants and exciting things to do, the city is a premier tourist attraction, welcoming more than 6.5 million visitors per year.
Enjoy a range of experiences, from a show at Billy Bob's Texas to the artistic masterpieces of the Fort Worth Cultural District. Explore the true American West in the Stockyards National Historic District, attend a place of worship, or shop and dine in Sundance Square. The Fort Worth Zoo is ranked in the top five in the nation and the Bass Performance Hall is compared to the great concert halls in Europe with beautiful architecture and acoustics. Fort Worth's downtown area is one of the most exciting and safest in the nation, with a sense of community and a unique small-town feel. Learn more about Fort Worth, Texas.
Tour Fort Worth
Planning on a visit, preparing to relocate, or just want to get a feel for Fort Worth? Begin your journey by discovering some of hot spots:
- Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium – the world's largest domed stadium.
- Texas Rangers Globe Life Park – America's favorite pastime.
- Texas Motor Speedway – one of the largest racing facilities in the nation.
- Bass Performance Hall – one of the top 10 opera houses in the world.
- Sundance Square – home to restaurants, live music, shops and more.
- Panther Island Pavilion – live music, kayaking and paddle boarding.
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden – the oldest botanic garden in Texas.
- Kimbell Art Museum – internationally renowned for its collections and architecture.
- The Modern Art Museum
- Dallas Arts District featuring museums, galleries, theater and more
Fort Worth fun facts
- Fort Worth is home to the oldest stock show and rodeo in the country.
- Fort Worth's official nickname is "Cowtown."
- The Fort Worth Cultural District is one of the largest arts districts in the U.S. and has five internationally recognized museums.
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of North Texas - Denton, Fort Worth and Dallas
- University of Dallas
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Woman's University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Southern Methodist University
Our growing locations
While Fort Worth is home to our main campus, we have a growing number of locations all aross the state. You'll find everything from big city living to the quiet country life. Texas is home to multiple lakes, sporting activities, cycling, hiking, camping and from the coast to the plains to the mountains, exploration and adventure await. Families, professionals, singles and those just getting started in their careers will find that our locations offer something different for everyone, but they all have one thing in common, a fantastic lifestyle to fit every individual need.