Meet Dr. Jessica Magruder
Dr. Magruder was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Texas A&M University. Dr. Magruder attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston (now McGovern Medical School) where she received her doctorate in medicine with a distinction in global health. She spent six years at Arkansas Children's Hospital, where she completed both her pediatric residency and pediatric emergency medicine fellowship training.
Dr. Magruder enjoys travel and culinary pursuits in her free time.
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Pediatrics)
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Cook Children's Physician Network