Meet Dr. Keelie Bruce
I have known from a young age that I wanted to be a physician. The resiliency and joy that children possess inspired me to become a pediatrician. I was first introduced to Cook Children's when I worked as a clinical research intern prior to starting medical school. I learned then how special the hospital is, and knew that I wanted to return once I completed my training.
I am happy to be back in Fort Worth, and even more blessed to be back at Cook Children's as a hospitalist. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, and traveling.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- 'University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2013-2016 Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando, Florida
- Board Certifications:
- Board Certified
- Cook Children's Physician Network