Meet Dr. Saideepa Murali
I grew up and went to medical school in South Africa. While in medical school, I was able to appreciate the burden of disease on the pediatric population. This drew me to pediatric practice with a specific interest in pediatric GI conditions and asthma.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and 2 boys, exploring museums and parks. I also enjoy reading, cooking and enjoy cuisines of different cultures and countries.
We lived in Arlington, Texas for a brief period of time prior to residency in Washington, DC. We are thrilled to be back in the DFW area and look forward to seeing more of Fort Worth.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- 'University of Cape Town, Cape Town South Africa
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Board Certifications:
- Board Eligible
- Cook Children's Physician Network