Meet Dr. Jorge Lodeiro
Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Carabobo school of medicine, in Valencia, Venezuela. Did OB GYN residency in Venezuela, as well as one year of perinatology. Did residency in OB/GYN at Mount Sinai Hospital, Hartford Connecticut. Fellowship in maternal fetal medicine at the University of Connecticut in Farmington Connecticut.
I have had experienced both in the academic and private setting, Assistant Professor at the state University of New York and Syracuse, and associate Professor at the University of Mississippi Medical Center Jackson, Mississippi. Have been Director of maternal fetal medicine and perinatal ultrasound at several institutions (SUNY in Syracuse, and in Kingsport perinatology, in Kingsport Tennessee, and most recently in El Paso Texas).
Proficient in the following services: Fetal anatomic ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, percutaneous umbilical blood sampling, and transfusions.
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Fetal anatomic ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiography
- Percutaneous umbilical blood sampling
- Medical School:
- Universidad De Carabaobo - Valencia Venezuela
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Hartford Connecticut
- Board Certifications:
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cook Children's Physician Network