Meet Dr. Meredith Brooks
Dr. Meredith Brooks, board certified specialist in pain management, uses a team approach in caring for infants, children and adolescents with chronic and acute pain.
- Interventional pain procedures
- Aroma therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Guided imagery
- Medical acupuncture
- Relaxation therapy
- Medical School:
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine/Baltimore, Maryland, Medical Degree, 9/1998-5/2003. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health/Baltimore, Maryland,Master's in Public Health, Certificate of Health Policy, 6/2001-5/2002.
- Transitional Internship, Alameda County Medical Center, 2003-2004
- Anesthesia Residency, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, 1/2005-12/2007.
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Subcertification: Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Cook Children's Physician Network