Meet Dr. Ashish Nagpal
My name is Ashish Nagpal. I have been practicing in pediatric critical care medicine since 2017. Pediatrics is where I feel most comfortable. While in residency, when we transferred children to the ICU, I wanted to be the person who helped them recover. With a desire to work with my hands and perform procedures, pediatric critical care was the perfect fit.
I am most interested in quality of care as it relates to children with sepsis and traumatic brain injury.
Outside of hospital, I am an avid golfer and play whenever I can. Also, I regularly play hockey recreationally. However, my wife, son and daughter keep me very busy and always look forward to coming home and spending time with them.
- Critical care medicine
- Medical School:
- St. George's University, St. George's, Grenada Doctor of Medicine
- Clinical Instructor, Pediatrics, SUNY Downstate Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Clinical Assistant Instructor, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Ohio State University
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award 2018
- Burn Recognition award 2017