Our psychiatry department helps children and their families who are experiencing behavioral, neurodevelopmental and emotional challenges. Our staff is specifically trained to work with young patients and our psychiatrists are board certified in child and/or adolescent psychiatry.
Our treatment team works together to help re-establish the family unit as the most important influence in the child's life. That way, the child's care can be maintained at home whenever possible.
Areas of expertise:
- Attention deficit disorder/Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental delays
- Anxiety disorders
- Behavior issues
- Bipolar disorder
- Coping with medical conditions
- Abuse and trauma
- Family issues
- Suicide attempts
- Learning disabilities and intellectual delays
Depending on the severity of the child's situation, we offer a broad level of treatment options including:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Inpatient program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Outpatient medication management
- Clinical therapist program
- Parent education and support group
As part of the overall Behavioral Health Services department, we work closely with our Psychology team to come up with the best possible treatment plan for your child.
We're here to help
To access any of our services, please contact our Intake Department by calling 682-885-3917. To expedite your call, please have your child's date of birth and insurance information ready. For emergency situations, call 911.