Services we provide
Going home from the NICU can be an exciting time. But when you have a baby with developmental needs, it can also be stressful. The N.E.S.T. Center team at Cook Children's will be with you every step of the way, helping you and your baby navigate the challenges ahead through the following services:
- Neurodevelopmental evaluation
- Speech/language and behavioral evaluation
- Anthropometric assessment and trends
- Standardized neurologic evaluation
- Social worker and peer parent support
- Maternal mental health screening for post-partum depression and post-traumatic stress disorder referrals and support
- Community resource referrals and education
- Developmental care and parenting education
- Nutrition management and feeding evaluation
- When necessary, a child with feeding difficulties may be referred to our Rehabilitation Services for feeding therapy.
We're here to help
If you have questions, we can help. To schedule an appointment, refer a patient or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 817-347-9601.