Your generosity brings joy to the medical center. If you're looking for a way to help fulfill a need, provide assistance, and bring a smile to patients and families, please consider the following information.
What Should I Give?
- Items that are new with tags or in packaging. Due to the immunosuppressed nature of the patients we serve, we are unable to accept used items
- Our greatest needs. These are highlighted on our Wish List found below
- Items from our shopping links listed below
- Multicultural toys and multilingual books
Please do not:
- Gift wrap your donation
- Donate stuffed animals or handmade items, due to infection control reasons, we are unable to accept these items
- Handmade items include: hats and beanies, fleece blankets, etc.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a stitcher, you can find information here: Stitch-a-Wish Volunteers
- Donate items that may be perceived as violent or items with religious content. Out of cultural humility and service to a diverse population, we cannot use these items
- Donate latex balloons, clothes, candy or food items
- Due to privacy, safety, & infection control policies, gifts may NOT be delivered directly to the patients
Ways to give
Due to Covid, online giving is best, you can shop for items on:
You can also help to fulfill a department wishlist:
Donation Drop Off Days:
Due to our Covid-19 restrictions, our campus is closed to outside visitors. Therefore, information desks cannot accept donations. Donations can be dropped into our donation bin at our main entrance or for large donations by appointment. If you have further questions, please call 682-885-4241 or email email@example.com.
Holiday drop off days for December
- Sunday, Dec. 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you would like to make a contribution to purchase one or more of the requested items by check, you can send your check with a note on what you have chosen to:
Cook Children's Health Foundation
Attn: Wish List
801 7th Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Do you normally do a toy drive for us? Consider doing on online drive, and register your event on our Foundation page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Monetary donations allow us to purchase the most requested toys and gifts all year long.
Donations can be mailed to:
Cook Children's Medical Center
Attn: Child Life
801 7th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104