Host your own fundraiser
Cook Children's Community Events are a great way to:
- Raise awareness about child safety or a specific diagnosis
- Honor the life of a current or former Cook Children's patient
- Come together as a community and support each other
Cook Children's Community Events ideas
- Car show
- Golf tournament
- Change drive
- Bake sale
- Jeans day
Community partner spotlight
We are truly inspired by the support we receive from our community partners. Your generosity and commitment to our health care system continually help us grow our network of care.
How to get started
Becoming an official Cook Children's Community Event is easy! Just follow these steps and you're ready to go!
- Decide on what type of fundraiser you're hosting and set a date that works best for you. Invite your friends and family and come up with a promotion plan to make everyone in the community excited for your event!
- Register your event with Cook Children's. Online registration is quick and easy. You can also contact Wendy Eubank at email@example.com or 682-885-7662 if you need help or have any questions.
- Let's celebrate your success! Send us photos from your event so we can share them on social media.
Use a personalized fundraising page
Have a personalized fundraising web page to help spread the word and make it easy for your friends and family to support your fundraising efforts. Once your event is registered, we will send you a request for all the information needed to create a personalized web page including the details of your event and a photo or logo. You can use the online page as a tool to promote your event and collect donations or host a virtual event.
Tools to support your event
We can provide you with our Promise Pack, which includes giveaway items to pass out at your event, banners, guided tours of the Cook Children's Medical Center to explore areas in need of funding, flyer templates and much more.
For more information about hosting a community fundraiser, contact:
Cook Children's Health Foundation
Attn: Wendy Eubank
801 7th Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76104
*All checks are to be made payable to Cook Children's Health Foundation. Please provide the name of your event in the memo line.