Meet our donors. They’re the ones who connect our patients to the world-class care that we provide, and that our families deserve. As you read, you will get to know the “why” behind their gifts.
Behind every gift to Cook Children’s is a “why.” Whether it’s a grateful family whose baby spent months in our NICU, a company that wants to support an employee whose child is fighting cancer or a young philanthropist who wants to give back to help kids like them, every dollar donated helps connect patients to the care they need.
- Knocking Cancer Out of the Park | For Weston, fundraising for childhood cancer is personal
- Sharing Their Story | A father and son give back from the heart
- Young Philanthropists | Darenda and Kaleb Lynes began collecting presents for Cook Children's three years ago
- With Open Hearts | At Cook Children's, miracles happen every day
- Community Partner: Wine for a Cause | Wine for a Cause, a non-profit dedicated to supporting pediatric cancer research at Cook Children's
- Shining Bright | Patients are able make a necklace or pair of earrings that often becomes a memory of their journey at Cook Children's
- Park Place for Preemies | Reimagine in-person fundraising events due to the pandemic.
- Reese Jackson- Young Philanthropist | I wanted to help provide important social and physical care through animals
- Northern Trust: Making a Difference | The impact that your generosity has on our patient families and honor their commitment to our families
- Making Miracles Hits Close to Home | Funds raised support Cook Children's greatest needs and help us achieve our Promise
- Bank of America Investing in Our Future | It's about investing time and resources into the children of our communities
- Michaels Stores: The Art of Giving | Michaels Stores and Starlight Children's Foundation partner together to provide the art of healing
- Dancing for a Cause | A unique way for students to learn leadership skills and gain nonprofit experience
- Fabulous Faith 5K | Helping honor other children battling cancer and raises awareness of the continued need to find a cure
- Lockheed Martin: Helping Kids Soar | Philanthropic endeavors within their local communities
- Colonial Kids for a Cause | Knowing that we changed lives for the better, TOGETHER, is the best feeling of all!
- CMNH Partner Dance Marathon | Dance in honor of those who may not be able to.
- CMNH Partner Panda Express | Local funds raised by Panda Express support Cook Children's greatest needs
- CMNH Partner REMAX | The business of taking care of families when they find themselves away from home
- Careity Rocks | Providing relief from the symptoms, pain and stress of a serious illness—whatever the diagnosis
- Capital for Kids | Provide sleep sacks, a safer alternative to swaddle blankets, and educational materials to parents of newborns
- Aiming for a Cure | Committed to finding a cure for cancer, and also helping kids