Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center is available to make our patient families and caregiver’s stay a little easier while at the medical center. We can help with non-medical information and assistance. It is in a central, convenient location for families to learn about services and support available to them at Cook Children’s. Stop by for a warm cup of coffee and learn about all we can do lend a hand!
Family Resource Center services:
- Accept deliveries on behalf of families
- Charging lockers for worry-free cell phone charging
- Provide area and campus information
- Coordinate wheelchairs, wagons and carts
- Arrange for discount tickets and schedule massages
- Assist with business needs – computer, fax, copies and notary services
- Assist with everyday tasks, such as mailing packages, laundry services, gym passes and more
Hours and location:
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- We are closed evenings and weekends.
- The Family Resource Center is located in Room 1110 on the 1st floor of the medical center. It's near the main entrance and Elevator B.