Preparing For a Visit
If your child is sidelined due to a sports-related injury, it's helpful to know what to expect on your first visit to our clinic. The following checklist and resources can make the process easier and help your visit go more smoothly.
Preparing for your visit:
Below are recommendations for how patients should dress in order to get the most from their visit.
Please wear or bring:
- Comfortable clothes and athletic shoes.
- A swimsuit or sports bra, if your visit is for injury to your back or shoulders.
- Shorts, if your visit is for injury to your hips, knees, or ankles.
- A referral form from your physician, or have it faxed to 682-885-7590 before your appointment
- Parents should bring their driver's license and insurance card
- Any equipment, such as crutches and braces
- Fees, insurance co-payments and deductibles are due at each visit
- If the patient is under the age of 18, a parent needs to be present during the session
We're here to help.
Patients can make an appointment and physicians may refer a patient by calling 817-347-2983.
You can also fax our physical therapy referral form to 682-885-7590.