Child Study Center Cook Children's (CSC) provides children with complex developmental and behavioral disabilities the highest quality diagnosis, treatment, and education, to help them achieve their full potential. Developmental and behavioral challenges are frequently multi-dimensional. At Child Study Center, not only do we understand that, we embrace it.
We look beyond a single symptom and into the complex whole problem. By focusing on a child in context of his or her complete environment, our specialists can work with parents to bring a child's full potential to light.
Child Study Center programs provide expert diagnosis, medical care and analytic services to children. By focusing on a child in context of his or her complete environment, our specialists can work with parents to bring a child's full potential to light.
- Applied behavior services
- Developmental pediatrics
- Developmental psychology
- Jane Justin School
- Language or speech
- Motor skills or medical issues
- Emotional and social skills
You probably have lots of questions. We can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 682-303-9200.
Your first visit
- Get started by completing the application (en español).
- Provide supporting paperwork from schools and other physicians.
- Once your application is reviewed, you will be contacted about an appointment.
- Clinicians will conduct a thorough evaluation to diagnose your child’s specific difficulties.
- We explain the diagnosis (there may be more than one) and help you understand what to expect.
- A clinician meets with you to discuss recommended best practices for treatment.