Meet Dr. Kayleigh McBride
Dr. McBride's love for helping sick and injured children and their families began at Cook Children's Medical Center where she worked as a medical scribe. She spent the next decade of her life working towards a career in pediatric emergency medicine.
After finishing medical school at UNTHSC in Fort Worth, Dr. McBride completed her pediatric residency training at The Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri. She then went on to become a pediatric emergency medicine fellow at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Dr. McBride is thrilled to be back at Cook Children's where she can continue to serve in the community she calls home.
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Medical School:
- UNT Health Science Center - Fort Worth, TX
- Children's Mercy Hospital – Kansas City, MO
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center – Dallas, TX
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Emergency Physicians