Meet Dr. Sam Selby
Sam Selby, D.O. grew up in west Texas. He attended college at Abilene Christian University. While still in school, he visited the Crow Indian tribe in Montana. There, he was given the name "One Who Helps." This quickly become his mantra for living, and led him to choose the field of pediatrics, and especially pediatric emergency medicine.
Dr. Selby values the opportunity to care for kids who come to the emergency department, and feels privileged to be with families in some of their greatest hours of need. It is in these moments that Dr. Selby hopes to live up to his Indian name and in small small way help his patients and families.
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Medical School:
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cook Children's Physician Network