Meet Dr. Alay Parikh
My interest in medicine began during my high school and early college years as my passion for science grew. I became a pediatrician because it not only allows me to manage and treat acute illness and disease, but also work on preventative health by placing an emphasis on the overall well-being of a child from the moment they are born.
I grew up in the Dallas area and am proud to call North Texas my home. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and in my free time I enjoy traveling, reading, and cooking.
I am excited to be part of the Cook Children’s and Fort Worth community.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cook Children's Physician Network