Meet Dr. Karthik Srinivasan
Karthik Srinivasan joined the Cook Children’s hospitalist group in 2012. He is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and has special interests in several areas of pediatrics, including asthma, orthopedic infections, and kidney infections.
After completing his residency at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital in Ohio, Dr. Srinivasan came back to Texas, where he was born and raised, to enter academic medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern. After six years, Dr. Srinivasan made the move to join the hospitalist team at Cook Children’s.
Dr. Srinivasan enjoys spending time with his wife and son, as well as playing basketball and the guitar.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- U.T. Southwestern medical Center
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hsopital
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cook Children's Physician Network