Meet Dr. Maxie Davie Brewer
My first exposure to medicine was with my uncle who is an emergency medicine doctor in Houston where I would volunteer during the summer. I fell in love not only with medicine but with pediatrics. During my training, I continued to explore other fields yet the draw of treating children never left. I knew every day in pediatrics would bring me joy and fulfillment.
I enjoy running, golf and exploring with my husband Curtis and our dog Hank.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Shreveport, LA
- Board Certifications:
- Cook Children's Physician Network
- Gold Humanism Honor Society 2018