Meet Dr. Miriam Alexander
Growing up in Dallas in a family of doctors is what first sparked Dr. Miriam Alexander's interest in medicine. She also has a deep passion for the sciences and appreciates the process of life-long learning. Dr. Alexander continually works to expand her awareness in a field that is growing with new technology and procedures to save lives. For as long as she can remember, Dr. Alexander has always wanted to help children for the mere fact that they are helpless and innocent. Being a pediatrician brings joy to her life, as she gets to work with children on a daily basis.
In addition to her work as a pediatric hospitalist, Dr. Alexander loves to spend time with family and friends. She also enjoys traveling, cooking, and working out.
- In-hospital care
- Coordination with specialists
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Medical School:
- Ross University School of Medicine,
- LSU Health Science Center – Shreveport, Louisiana
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cook Children's Physician Network