Meet Dr. Lynne M. Eger
Lynne M. Eger, M.D., first became interested in pediatrics in medical school, a natural by - product of her love for children. Before becoming a physician Dr. Eger worked for two years alongside a nurse in a health education capacity in Paraguay. While there, she learned the importance of making a connection with patients. Today, as a pediatric specialist in infectious diseases, Dr. Eger applies what she learned.
When she's not working, Dr. Eger enjoys spending time with her husband who is originally from Budapest, Hungary. As a couple they love traveling and visiting family.
- Infectious diseases diagnosis and care
- Medical School:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease,University of California,San Francisco
- Children's Hospital of Oakland
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatric Infectious Disease
- American Academy of Pediatrics,Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society,Infectious Diseases Society of America,Cook Children's Physician Network