Meet Dr. Jason Reynolds
Jason Reynolds, M.D., has a passion for helping children and their families navigate the medical system when they are faced with complex medical conditions. As part of this passion, Dr. Reynolds leads a program that provides virtual home-based care for children and their families who prefer to have as much of their care as possible in the comfort of their own home. This care may be especially valuable when home is far from the larger medical center.
Dr. Reynolds is a board certified pediatrician with subspecialty training in pediatric hospice and palliative medicine. He earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He completed his residency at the University of Colorado, Denver. He completed his fellowship training at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital / Le Bonheur Children's Hospital combined program through the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
- Goals of care assessment
- Complex medical decision making
- Complex symptom management
- Telemedicine and remote patient monitoring
- Hospice referral and comanagement
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas TX
- University of Colorado, Denver CO
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Sedation