Meet Dr. Daniel Ashton
Dr. Ashton received his Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center-SA in 2007. Dr. Ashton completed his Residency at UTHSC-SA in 2012, and his Pediatric Radiology Fellowship at Children's Medical Center Dallas in 2013. He also completed his Pediatric/Adult Vascular Interventional Radiology Fellowship at Children's Dallas in 2014.
He practiced at Texas Children's Hospital, a level 1 Pediatric Trauma hospital. He served as Assistant Professor for Baylor College of Medicine. Most recently, Dr. Ashton served as Associate Professor at the University of Arkansas Medical Sciences and practiced at Arkansas Children's Hospital, as Chief of Pediatric IR.
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (2008-2012)
- Pediatric/Adult Radiology (2012-2014 )
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American College of Radiology
- Cook Children's Medical Center