Our licensed experts provide psychology and psychiatry services for families whose children and adolescents, ages 2 to 18, are experiencing behavioral, neurodevelopmental and emotional challenges such as depression and anxiety to attention deficit disorders (ADD/ADHD) and autism spectrum disorders.
Because we are part of the Cook Children's Health System, we are uniquely positioned to care for those children coping with mental health as well as chronic physical conditions or diagnoses. Depending on the severity of a child's condition, we provide inpatient and partial hospitalization programs along with outpatient services in clinic settings across North Texas.
Our licensed experts provide psychology and psychiatry services for families whose children and adolescents are experiencing behavioral, neurodevelopmental and emotional challenges such as depression and anxiety, to attention deficit disorders (ADD/ADHD) and autism spectrum disorders.
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Inpatient Psychiatry Program
- Clinical Therapy Program
- Outpatient Psychiatry and Medication Management
- Outpatient Therapy
To access any of our services, please contact our Intake Department by calling 682-885-3917. To expedite your call, please have your child's date of birth and insurance information ready.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring the following:
- Your driver's license for identification.
- Your child's insurance card.
- A photograph of your child for identification purposes (the office will keep this).
- Legal proof of guardianship (birth certificate, custody documents, etc).
- Complete new patient paperwork assigned to you at the time of your appointment.
- A list of your child’s medications and current doses.
- Names and addresses of all your child’s current providers.
- Any prior psychological assessments.