Preparing for Your Visit
In case of emergency, call 911 or take your child to the nearest emergency room.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring the following:
- Your driver's license for identification.
- Your child's insurance card.
- A photograph of your child for identification purposes (the office will keep this).
- Legal proof of guardianship (birth certificate, custody documents, etc).
- Complete new patient paperwork that was assigned to you at the time of your appointment.
- A list of your child’s medications and current doses.
- Names and addresses of all your child’s current providers.
- Any prior psychological assessments.
We're here to help
To access any of our services, please contact our Intake Department by calling 682-885-3917. To expedite your call, please have your child's date of birth and insurance information ready.