Cook Children's offers physicians, clinicians and the global medical community the resources and support needed. Referrals, research, clinic calendars, and the latest news and happenings are at your fingertips.
When you need to refer/admit a patient, or seek a consultation with Cook Children's, our specialists are here for you. They will work closely to assure that each patient gets the very best care available based on their needs.
Resources for health care professionals
Access tools, education, research, new treatment protocols, specialty sheets and more. Cook Children's Resource Library is open to all physicians, clinicians, and medical practitioners in pediatric medicine.
- Clinical pathways: Cook Children's clinical pathways serve as invaluable resources for healthcare providers, offering guidance on managing diverse patient populations and various clinical conditions. Access clinical pathways
- Clinical sheets: Pediatric specialty clinical sheets provide guidelines and information on specific diseases, best practices, and guidance on when to refer a patient to a pediatric specialist. Find Information
- Active research studies: Our research environment applies leading-edge scientific knowledge, technology and evidence-based practice to improve quality care outcomes for children. Find a study
- Edwin G. Schwarz Library: Cook Children's health services librarians provide health care professionals with timely and relevant information and resources in support of evidence-based practice and research. Access the library
- Education and development: Residencies, internships, simulation and training programs. As the fourth children's hospital in the nation to be awarded Joint Accreditation, we provide education in medicine, pharmacy, and nursing continuing education activities through a single set of accreditation standards. View opportunities
Specialty updates from our team to yours
PedsPal® group purchasing for physicians
Created by physicians for physicians, we help our members lower the cost of running a practice. Group savings, preferred pricing, rebates and more. All at no cost to you.
- Group savings: We use our buying power to negotiate discounts with selected vendors for our members. We have the lowest prices on Sanofi and Merck vaccines and the full line of Henry Schein products.
- Free membership: Access savings, preferred pricing, rebates and more, at no cost to you. Our members save more because we offer the highest savings, so the sooner you join, the sooner you save.