For Health Care Professionals
Do you have questions about services we provide and the patients we serve?
For over 50 years, Child Study Center has served children with complex developmental disabilities. We do not serve children with isolated language delays, mild developmental delays, or primarily psychiatric disorders.
- Patients may be referred as young as 15 months of age but will not be scheduled for initial appointments until at least 18 months of age.
- Children with suspected delays who are under age 3 should be referred to Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECI).
- If a child is over age 3 and has a suspected delay, they should be referred to the local ISD for assessment.
- If you are unsure if your patient is appropriate, please contact us at 682-303-9350
Many of our services are covered by insurance.
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Psychology Services
- Autism Services
- Behavior Disorders Clinic
- Jane Justin School
We're here to help.
You probably have lots of questions. We can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 682-303-9350.