Cook Children's enjoys a reputation of honesty and trustworthiness. This reputation stems from the way we provide health care services to children, the way we interact with patient families, the way we conduct business and the way we treat each other. Our reputation is a valuable resource which we must vigilantly protect.
Our success in the ever-demanding, increasingly competitive world of health care depends on our commitment to an environment of public stewardship. We ask that the public trust us with their children, with their gifts of time and resources, as well as with their financial gifts. In return, we are guided by our Promise and values, and we are committed to compliance with laws and ethical business practices.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Legal Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Aviso de Practicas De Privacidad
- Cook Children's Code of Conduct
- Cook Children's Mobile Messaging
- Service Descriptions and Associated Standard Charges
- Third Party Applications and Your Protected Health Information (PHI)
Corporate Compliance Advisory Committee
The Corporate Compliance Advisory Committee is utilized to assure compliance with regulatory requirements relevant to Cook Children's business. The committee is made up of Cook Children's leadership personnel from each entity within the organization. To reach our committee, please call 682-885-4000.