Cook Children's Mobile Messaging
- Cook Children's Mobile Messaging provides patients and patient families with a convenient way to interact with Cook Children's Health Care System, Cook Children’s Physician Network, W.I. Cook Foundation, Inc., Cook Children’s Medical Center – Prosper, Cook Children’s Health Plan, and Cook Children’s Medical Center. Messages include appointment reminders and other updates related to patient care.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text STOP to 50410. After you send the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text UNSTOP to 50410, and we will reactivate Cook Children's Mobile Messaging for your phone number.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can contact us at 682-885-4000 or https://www.cookchildrens.org/about/contact-us/.
- SMS message delivery is usually reliable but is not 100% guaranteed. Neither Cook Children's nor the wireless carriers are liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one to three messages per appointment, and other messages depending on your level of activity within the Cook Children's Health Care System and its affiliates. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.