Meet Dr. Anil Swayampakula
I welcome the everyday challenge a pediatrician faces in diagnosing and treating a child who cannot verbally communicate his/her pain. My training in both pediatrics and pediatric critical care medicine helps me addressing several critical care issues including trauma, sepsis and acute respiratory failure. I enjoy family centered approach in patient care. It is quite essential supporting families while taking care of critically ill child.
In my free time, I spend time with my wife and daughter, traveling and watching sports.
- Critical care medicine
- Medical School:
- Mamata Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, Khammam, Telangana, India
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY
- Loma Linda University Children's Hospital, Loma Linda, CA
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cook Children's Physician Network
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- Extra Corporeal Life Support (ELSO)
- Outstanding resident physician award (2014)
- SCCM award (2017, 2022)