Health Care Notebook
At Cook Children's, we want you to have all the information you need at your fingertips. So, with the help of families, we created a health care notebook to help you keep your child's health information in one place and up to date.
Click and Print
We encourage you to print this document and put it in a binder. Bring the binder to clinic appointments or hospital visits and share the information with any of your child's caregivers.
Customize Your Own Notebook
You can choose and print the pages you need for your child. Feel free to create and add your own pages to make this binder as useful as possible.
- Notebook cover and introduction
- My family and personal information pages
- Medical information
- Insurance and expenses
- Body map and words to know
Using Your Health Care Notebook
- Your Health Care Notebook is a tool that can help you organize important information about your child's care.
- Keep this binder handy and share it with family members and others who help take care of your child.
- Make it your own! Add tabs and information that you need to best manage your child's care. If you need extra pages, you can print them out using the links above.
- Not all of these forms and pages need to be used or filled out. Every child and family has different needs.
- Be sure to keep the information in this binder up-to-date.
- Bring this binder with you to doctor or clinic appointments and hospital admissions.
Questions, Help and Feedback
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about the Health Care Notebook, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.