Psychology Testing and Therapy
We strive to help each child reach their full potential and enjoy a happy, productive life. Early identification and treatment is vital to improving the quality of life for a child with a developmental disability. Psychology Services provide comprehensive testing for children with developmental disabilities. Ph.D. level clinicians focus on intensive testing in order to identify developmental delays and disorders.
- Comprehensive review of historical information and school records
- Testing of intellectual and academic functioning
- Behavioral observations
- Emotional and behavioral symptom rating
Recommendations are given based on diagnostic impressions. Therapeutic interventions may include individual therapy as well as parent training. Social skill groups may be offered periodically. Psychologists provide expert diagnosis and treatment to children from 3 through 21 years of age with developmental differences. Dr. Kinnear also provides therapy and training for parents of children with developmental and behavioral disorders.
Areas of expertise
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Developmental delay
- Developmental difficulties associated with genetic syndromes
- Learning disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
We're here to help.
You probably have lots of questions. We can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 682-303-9200.