Choosing Our Center
Our team of pediatric subspecialists and surgeons will work together with you, your family, referring physician and neonatologists to determine the best strategy for delivery and treatment of your child after birth.
In addition, we will work with the referring physicians and the family to navigate them through every step of the process. We're here to help you navigate through appointments and will work with your schedule as much as possible. This also includes coordinating your care team introductions and appointments. As you meet with your care team at scheduled appointments, there will be a lot of information. Along with your care team, we'll help you navigate through this information and make the best plan for your pregnancy, delivery and child’s care after delivery.
Our team will help you arrange your specialists’ appointments and work with your schedule to make them as convenient as possible to avoid multiple visits to the Fetal Center. Getting to meet you and help you get to your appointments is one of our favorite things to do. We look forward to the opportunity to get to know you and your baby! Please know we are available for your questions and scheduling needs to ensure your individualized care.
Services we provide
In utero diagnostics
- Level III ultrasound performed by a perinatologist
- Fetal echocardiogram performed by a pediatric cardiologist
- Fetal MRI by pediatric radiologist
- Genetic testing with maternal testing, and amniocentesis by the perinatologist
- Genetic counseling
- Expectant parent appointment with pediatric subspecialists
- Delivery planning with perinatology, neonatology and pediatric subspecialists
Maternal fetal medicine
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease program consultation
- Genetics consultation (including family planning)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine consultation
- Maternal Fetal Medicine transfer of total obstetrics care
- Social worker and social services
- Ronald McDonald House support
Family support services
- Help to arrange prenatal and postnatal accommodations
- Tour of the facilities where mom will give birth and where baby will go after birth
- Palliative Care team for discussion of complex outcomes and end of life concerns
Post-delivery treatment and planning:
- Includes access to a complete team made up of specialties and subspecialties
We are here to help
Please know we are here for you. If you are interested in learning more about services we can provide, please call 682-885-2158.