All Therapy Visits
Life can sometimes get bumpy. When it does, we understand that the need for rehab can be a very stressful time and you have to make some very important choices.
The following checklist and resources make your decision-making process easier and your visit go more smoothly.
It's important that we have your child's rehab referral from your doctor when you come for a new appointment. Have your doctor fax it in to: 682-885-7590.
It's recommended that you check with your insurance plan regarding your benefits. You will also need to bring your driver's license and the patient's insurance card.
Appointments may last for one to two hours. We ask that you try to arrive fifteen minutes early. This assures that if we have any questions or need to update your information, we can do so without delaying your appointment time.
What to bring
- Specialized equipment such as crutches, wheelchair, hearing aids, and braces/orthotics.
- Payment for services; Fees are due at each visit.
- Copies of radiographs, MRI or CT scans taken since your start date.
- Insurance identification and a driver's license or state approved photo ID.
- Changes in insurance coverage, address, employment or phone numbers.
- If the patient is under the age of 18, a parent needs to be present during the session.
What to wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, unless your therapist requests differently. If your child is using assistive devices, including bracing, orthotics, hearing aids or other corrective items, be sure to bring them.