Every Year for 15 Years!
September 2022 | Thanks to employees' high-quality care, Cook Children’s Health Care System was honored to be added to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals list for 2022-2023 for six of Cook Children’s specialties as top programs in the country:
- Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery - #29 in the nation
- Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology - #38 in the nation
- Pediatric Orthopedics - #41 in the nation
- Pediatric Pulmonology and Lung Surgery - #43 in the nation
- Pediatric Cardiology and Heart Surgery - #48 in the nation
- Pediatric Cancer - #50 in the nation
"For more than 100 years, Cook Children's has been committed to providing the best quality medical care for children. The U.S. News & World Report rankings further validate the tireless dedication of our staff to fulfill our Promise," said Rick W. Merrill, President and CEO of Cook Children's Health Care System.
Among 284 children's hospitals in the country, only 90 ranked in at least one of the pediatric specialties evaluated.