You can make your own cuddly friend at the Build-A-Bear Workshop® inside Cook Children's Medical Center, the first to be located in a hospital setting.
First, you can choose from a variety of animals to make, then you can stuff your new friend, give it a heart filled with wishes and make a personalized birth certificate.
The Cook Children's store offers a selection of furry friends, clothing and accessories with a medical theme, including:
- Specially designed Peaks the Dragon
- "Get Better Sets" with crutches, slings, bandages and casts
- Lab coats
- Doctor scrubs
- Medical outfits
- Cook Children’s bear-sized T-shirts
Build-A-Bear Workshop hours:
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, Noon-4 p.m.
Come party with us!
CeleBEARate birthdays, team-building activities, donation parties and more in our private celeBEARation room.
All birthday party packages include:
- The ultimate party favor! Each guest gets to choose his/her own furry friend to make.
- Dedicated party leader. Your party leader helps customize the right party for you and assists with details during your special day.
- Reserved private party room.
- Variety of tasty treats.
Schedule your CeleBEARation
Before you schedule, it’s helpful to know:
- Requested date and time.
- Number of guests (minimum of six guests).
- Birthday boy or girl’s name and age.
Location and contact information
We are located on the main campus of Cook Children's Medical Center.
801 7th Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76104