Cook Children's Heart Center
At Cook Children's Heart Center, you'll find top pediatric cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons with expertise in an extensive list of specialties and subspecialties. Our doctors are known for their ground-breaking surgical techniques and heart-mending technologies. And from newborns, infants and children to adults with congenital heart defects, you'll find that our focus is always on the one child, the one family, that matters most — yours.
- 3D aPPROaCH lab
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Cardiac High Acuity Monitoring Program (CHAMP)
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMRI)
- Cardiology Services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Electrophysiology Services
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Heart Center's Home Monitoring Program
- Interventional Cardiology
- Scheduled Reporting Monitoring
See how Cook Children's cardiologists saved the life of baby Harper, diagnosed in utero and born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
Mended Little Hearts Support Group
Mended Little Hearts – A family support group for patients with congenital heart disease (CHD) that meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month.