Your Gastroenterology Visit
It's important that we have your child's medical records when you come for an appointment. You may fax them to 682-885-1985 in advance, or bring them with you. A patient packet will be mailed to you or you may also print out the appropriate forms below. We request that you fill this form out in advance and bring it with you to your first appointment.
Prior to your appointment, our insurance specialist will call you to help you complete registration.
Information on procedures/Información sobre trámites
- Anal manometry
- Manometría anorrectal
- Colonic manometry admission
- Admisión para manometría colónica
- Colonoscopy before the procdure
- Colonoscopia antes del procedimiento
- Colonoscopy prep instructions
- Instrucciones de preparacion para colonoscopia
- EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- EGD (Esofagogastroduodenoscopía)
- Esophageal manometry
- Manometría esofágica
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Biopsia hepática percutánea
- Video capsule endoscopy
- Video cápsula endoscópica
When your child is ill, injured or facing lifelong challenges, you need all the support you can get. The following resources will help you understand doctor-speak and link you to additional health information.
- What is the digestive system?
- Anatomy of the digestive system
- My child was diagnosed with GERD, what is it?
- Fiber rich meals are good for the body, and taste good, too
- Tips for keeping fruits and vegetables safe
- Check out our food safety digest
- Healthy food shopping
- Cook Children's Gastroenterology and Nutrition Services is actively participating in the ImproveCareNow Network
We're here to help.
If your child has been diagnosed, you probably have lots of questions. We can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, refer a patient or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 682-885-1990.