Cook Children's Virtual Health and Telemedicine
Sometimes getting to the doctor’s office is complicated. Cook Children’s Virtual Health is designed to make it easier. Our Virtual Health services can bring outpatient specialty care closer to home, connect you to your pediatrician after hours, help a new mom with lactation concerns or questions, and even make it possible for your child to see a pediatrician during a visit to the school nurse. At Cook Children’s, we’re bringing expert medical care directly to you.
Schedule your video visit through your MyCookChildren's account.
Cook Children’s Virtual Health services
Lactation consultation and school programs
The benefits of Cook Children’s Virtual Health
Patient families will:
- Receive quality health care from anywhere they choose
- Save time and avoid missing work and school
- Avoid the stress of commuting and sitting in a waiting room
Physicians have 24/7 access to:
- Pediatric subspecialist consults
- Emergency care consults
- Complex multi-specialty team consultations
- Second opinions
- Remote reading and diagnostic tests
Contact Cook Children’s Virtual Health at 682-885-2300.