Choosing Cook Children's in Willow Park and West Fort Worth
At Cook Children's primary care clinics, we're here to help you raise a healthy child from infancy through the transition to adulthood. We offer well checks, immunizations, school and sports physicals, injury treatment, and care for both short-term illnesses and longer-lasting conditions.
Find your local office:
13340 Highland Hills Dr.
Aledo TX 76008
136 El Chico Trail
Willow Park TX 76087
3900 Boat Club Road
Lake Worth TX 76135
5708 Edwards Ranch Road
Fort Worth TX 76109
6210 John Ryan Drive
Fort Worth TX 76132
6401 Harris Parkway
Fort Worth TX 76132
Meet your local pediatricians:
Choosing Cook Children's for pediatric primary care
Your child's health and well-being are at the center of everything we do. As one of more than 40 Cook Children's pediatric offices and neighborhood clinics in north Texas, our team is committed to providing:
- Trusted expertise: Our pediatricians are board-certified, which means they're trained and experienced in caring for infants, young children and teens. From the moment you contact us, you'll experience our deep commitment to your family.
- Timely care: Same-day appointments are available for your child's pressing needs. We also offer virtual video visits for certain appointments and can answer your questions by phone. If your child needs help after hours, Cook Children's offers a growing number of urgent care locations.
- Coordinated specialty services: If your child has a more complex medical need, we can refer you to nationally recognized specialists in the Cook Children's network. We partner with more than 60 specialty clinics to ensure every child gets the care they need.
- Real partnerships: We're proud of our patient-centered medical home recognition —earned by ensuring the people we help have a good experience. We're dedicated to working closely with your family, listening to your concerns and making care decisions together.
- Easy access: Our MyCookChildren's patient portal makes it easy to stay in touch. Message your pediatrician with a question. Schedule an appointment or see test results. You can even send a picture or video for immediate concerns. Need to upload a sports form for your doctor to complete? You can do that, too. Our virtual help desk is here if you need assistance.
Helpful information for you and your family
Kids don't come with an operating manual. So, when you have questions about your child's health, or healthy parenting, or you're looking for helpful tools, we're your resource for all things kids.